Friday, April 16, 2010

The urge suddenly came upon me...

TO POST! Holy Bologna! It's been like, what? A year or more. I miss my blogging days. I'm gonna freaking blog. While sitting at work today I came to the conclusion that it's my blog, I can post about whatever I want. And today I want to post about this....



Holy Hideous Sofa Batman! Wish I had more than my cellphone, but your eyes do not deceive you. This is the ugliest sofa that may have ever existed. The worst part is I couldn't help but think "I wish I had that for my basement." It's sort of a cute retro ugly, and seeing as I'm all about retro I decided that this is the world's most perfect basement sofa. (Disclaimer: I have no Basement.) I briefly debated following this guy to his destination and trying to barter for it, but I don't think my Beau would have gone for that. So with a heavy heart I let this awesome so-ugly-it's-cute sofa drive off into the sunset.
I suppose I have a love for old ugly things. Is this bad? Only when trying to mesh by style with my Beau's. The Man has very nice, refined, classic tastes. I have a taste for bright colors, retro finishings, and apparently plaid back of pickup truck sofas.

No comments: