Sunday, October 17, 2010

Glorious Halloweens of Ol'

For most of my young life my mother made my Halloween costumes and she was a very good sport about it. I certainly had some weird ideas for costumes in my younger days (anything from a fish to a pink Belle alla Beauty and the Beast),  but she somehow miraculously always made them happen. I think this is halloween 1990, but it might be 1989. I wanted to be Grover. I hope you get a good chuckle out of it.
 

 


Did you have any strange costume ideas in your youth? Do any of your kids have some interesting ideas for their costumes this year? 

3 comments:

BaronessVonVintage said...

AWESOME! That's is the cutest Grover costume ever! YOU were the cutest Grover ever!

Tasia said...

Oh my gosh those photos are so cute!! You look adorable!

(Nice and warm, too.. up here just about every Halloween costume has to be worn over a winter coat!)

Cecili said...

Oh my, that's beyond cute! Your mum could definitely make awesome costumes :)